Jerries Actoin Thiler Jerries Actoin Thiler

/cheese

Lol funny,

it's funny to see peoples comments who don't like this,

Mega Man vs. Quick Man Mega Man vs. Quick Man

I didn't like it personally... The drawings kinda looked weird, megaman looked fat =]

Carpe Diem Carpe Diem

What harm has following the bibles rules ever done? No harm but more good. If people want to follow the bible then you can't stop them.

In your description you say "Don't waste your life 'fearing' death and what comes after." Everyone fears death, (unless your an emo), If someone pointed a gun at your head then you would be scared. Anyways christians don't really fear death...

On to the animation, The tweens were pretty good, The background music was excellent, good choice. The subtitles went a little bit quick at some points. And the cut pictures didn't really blend in well sometimes.

Black Eggy Black Eggy

Quite alright for a first flash

Quite good considering it's your first flash, You could make it better by colouring the background or something, also with the cut-out images try tracing them in a cartoony style (outlining) instead of just using the cut images because they don't really fit with the characters.

50 Cent: ATII80D 04 50 Cent: ATII80D 04

Crap

This is crap, Am I supposed to find this shit funny or something?

Prank Call: 1 Prank Call: 1

Crap

That was kinda shit. It isn't even funny. I don't know why you took the time to animate for a prank call as shit as that one. Once again. That was shit.

bigg nosed man bigg nosed man

Rofl

Lmao that was funny. As usual. Make some more!!

And to those people who think it's crap bcoz of the bad animation.. I think its intentional... get a sense of humour..

Teletubby fun land Teletubby fun land

Lmao

Thats funny.

I guess its a thing were you either like it or you hate it. A bit like marmite :)

Heli attack Heli attack

Nice

A good flash for first time, read some tuturials and take some notes from other peoples and you'll get alot better

In Memory of 911 In Memory of 911

Nice little animation, but the music didn't really go with the pictures... needs more of a sorrowful sound.